First name: Rokhsareh
Date of Birth: 31/9/1970
Marital Status: Married
Current appointment: Assistant professor, Isfahan Endocrine and metabolism center, Sedigheh Tahereh, Isfahan. IRAN, Tel: 00983133377663
· Ph,D from Department of Pharmacology, Isfahan Medical University, pharmacy School, Isfahan, Iran
Biotechnology and advanced pharmacology
Thesis project: In vitro effects of glutamate and metabotropic GLU5 receptors in MDMA induced toxicity on stemness characteristic of the mouse embryonic stem cell.
Thesis project: correlation between MS (multiple sclerosis) and viral disease in AL-zahra hospital
Jan2005-present, Research Assistant in royan institute, Isfahan, Iran
2003-2005, General Practitioner/Principal House Officer, shariati Hospital , Isfahan, Iran.
2001-2003, General Practitioner in beheshti hospital (genecology referral centre)
1997-2001, Research Assistant in Iranian breast cancer society, Tehran, Iran
1994-1996 Internship, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences teaching hospitals:
Internal Medicine 4 months
Surgery 3 months
Paediatrics 3 months
Obs & Gyn 2 months
Neurology 1 month
Ear, Nose, Throat 1 month
Psychiatry 1 month
Dermatology 1 month
Ophthalmology 1 month
Rural Medicine Field 1 month
Total 18 Months
Symptomatology in medical science, Isfahan &khorasgan medical university (1999-2003)
Medical pharmacology, Nagafabad medical university (since 2003-2012)
Dentist pharmacology, for dentistry resident of khorasgan medical university
Teaching of neuropharmacology (Antidepressant, Anti psychotic, Anticonvulsant, Ant anxiety drugs) for neurology residents
1) Cell Culture Protocols
2) Using of EST (embryonic stem cell test ) for evaluation of teratogenicity of MDMA and compare with negative and positive control for the first time in Royan institute
3) Evaluation effects of MDMA on cardiac differentiation as hanging protocol
4) Evaluation of viability of stem cell using MTT assay
5) Differentiation into neuron was carried out on EBs according to 2-/2+/2+ protocol for the first time in Royan institute
6) Evaluation effects of MDMA on neuronal differentiation and compare with methamphetamine and amphetamine
7) Immunocyto & histochemistry for evaluation of stemness characteristic cell on stem cell and expression of mGlu5 receptor
8) Reverse Transcriptase PCR for evaluation of stemness characteristic cell on stem cell and expression of mGlu5 receptor
9) Real Time PCR for evaluation of stemness characteristic cell on stem cell and expression of mGlu5 receptor
10)Flucytometry for evaluation of stemness characteristic cell on stem cell and expression of mGlu5 receptor Reverse Transcriptase PCR
11) Working on p19 cells and compare with mouse embryonic stem cell
12) Working with GFP(+)cells (this cell labeled for Oct4 marker) instead of embryonic stem cell and compare these groups
13) Evaluation of apoptosis that induced with MDMA and assessment of caspase3 activation with this drug
1) Meamar R,
Mirmohammadsadeghi H. Group-I metabotropic glutamate receptors:
their dual role in neurotoxicity and neuroprotection. Razi 2007; 13(5):22-26
2) Meamar R, Minaian M. Evaluation the role of prolactin in breast cancer.Razi 2006; 207(3):29-34
3) Meamar R, Mirmohammadsadeghi H. Intracellular signaling and function of group I metabotropic glutamate receptors. Razi 2010;103(2):17-24
4) Meamar R , Karamali F , Mirmohamad Sadeghi H, Etebari M, Nasr-Esfahani MH , Baharvand H. Toxicity of ecstasy (MDMA) towards embryonic stem cell-derived cardiac and neural cells. Toxicology in Vitro xxx (2010) xxx–xxx.
5) Meamar R , Karamali F , Mousavi SA, Nasr-Esfahani MH , Baharvand H.Could ecstasy (MDMA) promote stemness characteristic in mouse embryonic stem cells via mGlu5 metabotropic glutamate receptors? Cell Journal (Yakhteh). 2012; 14(3): 185-192.
6) Meamar R , Dehghani L, Karamali F. Toxicity effects of methamphetamine on embryonic stem cell-derived neuron. Res Med Sci 2012; 17(5): 470-4.
7) Meamar R , Nasr-Esfahani MH, Mousavi SA, Basiri K. Review article: stem cell therapy in amyotropic lateral sclerosis. J Clin Neurosci. 2013 Oct 19. pii: S0967-5868(13)00357-3. doi: 10.1016/j.jocn.2013.04.024. [Epub ahead of print]
8) Foroughipour A, Norbakhsh V, Hosseinpour Najafabadi S, Meamar R. Evaluating sex hormone levels in reproductive age women with multiple sclerosis and their relationship with disease severity. Res Med Sci 2012; 17(5): 60-63.
9) Dehghani L, Meamar R. Comparison of the Effects of Ecstasy and methamphetamine on the RB1 Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells Differentiation into Neural Cells. Journal of Isfahan Medical School.Vol. 30, No. 214, 4th week, January 2013
10) Dehghani L, Sahraei H , Meamar R , Kazemi M.Time-Dependent Effect of Oral Morphine Consumption on the Development of Cytotrophoblast and Syncytotrophoblast Cells of the Placental Layers during the three Different Periods of Pregnancy in Wistar Rats. Clinical and Developmental Immunology. Vol 2013, Article ID 974205, 6 pages http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/974205
11) Meamar R, Ostadsharif M, Saadatnia M, Ghorbani A, Nouri N, Dehghani L, et al. Mutation analysis of CACNA1A gene in Iranian migrainous and review literatures. J Res Med Sci 2013;18:S6-S10.
12) Meamar R, Soltani N, Mohammadi N, Ostadsharif M. Thr698Thr (nt2369) polymorphism on CACNA1A gene and head pain severity in familial migraine. J Res Med Sci 2013;18:S11-S4.
13) Meamar R, Dehghani L, Ghasemi M, Saadatnia M, Basiri K, Faradonbeh NA, et al. Enalapril protects endothelial cells against induced apoptosis in Alzheimer’s disease. J Res Med Sci 2013; 18:S1-S5.
14) Dehghani L, Hashemi-Beni B, Poorazizi E, Khorvash F, Shaygannejad V, Sedghi M, Meamar R Evaluation of neural gene expression in serum treated embryonic stem cells in Alzheimer’s patients. J Res Med Sci 2013;18:S20-S23.
15) Vafaei Z, Mokhtari H, Sadooghi Z, Meamar R, Chitsaz A, Moeini M. Malnutrition is associated with depression in rural elderly population. J Res Med Sci 2013;18: S15-S9.
16) Meamar R, Maracy M, Chitsaz A, Ghazvini RA, Izadi M, Tanhaei AP. Association between serum biochemical levels, related to bone metabolism and Parkinson’s disease. J Res Med Sci 2013; 18: S39-S42.
17) Sedghi M, Behnam M, Fazel E, Salehi M, Ganji H, Meamar R, et al. Genotype-phenotype correlation of survival motor neuron and neuronal apoptosis inhibitory protein genes in spinal muscular atrophy patients from Iran. Adv Biomed Res 2014;3:74.
18) Meamar R, Dehghani L, Ghasemi M, Khorvash F, Shaygannejad V. Stem Cell Therapy in Stroke: A Review Literature. Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S139-46.
19) Shaygannejad V, Rezaei Dehnavi1 S, Ashtari F, Karimi S, Dehghani L, Meamar R, Tolou-Ghamari Z. Study of Type A and B Behavior Patterns in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis in an
Iranian Population. Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S279-83
20) Shaygannejad V, Khatoonabadi SA, Shafiei B, Ghasemi M, Fatehi F, Meamar R, Dehghani L. Olanzapine Versus Haloperidol: Which Can Control Stuttering Better?
Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S270-3.
21) Ahmadmsifaraz M, Forughipour A, Abedi H, Azarbarzin M, Dehghani L, MeamarR. Anxiety of Women Employees and The Process of Maternal Role. Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S262-9.
22) Meamar R, Etedali F, Sereshti N, Sabour E, Dehghani Samani M, Piri Ardakani MR, Mirhosseini SMM, Maracy M. Predictors of Smoking Cessation and Duration: Implication for Smoking Prevention. Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S194-200.
23) Meamar R, Askari GR, Ghasemi M, Aghaye Ghazvini MR, Vesal S, Sharifkhah M, Alaei faradonbeh N, Dehghani L. Is Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Antibody a Good Value Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease? Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S201-4.
24)Dehghani L, Meamar R, Askari GR, Khorvash F, Shaygannejad V, Foroughi Pour A, Haghjooy Javanmard SH. The Effect of Pioglitazone on the Alzheimer’s Disease-Induced Apoptosis in Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells. Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S205-10.
25) Dehghani L, Meamar R, Etemadifar M, Askari GR, Shaygannejad V, Sharifkhah M, Tahani S. Can Vitamin D Suppress Endothelial Cells Apoptosis in Multiple Sclerosis Patients?
Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S211-15.
26) Sahraei H, Rostamkhani F, Tekieh E, Dehghani L, Meamar R, Kazemi M. Identification of Morphine Accumulation in the Rat Embryo Central Nervous System: A C14-Morphine Administration Study. Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S222-28.
27) Alikhani P, Vesal S, Kashefi P, Etamadi Pour R, Khorvash F, Askari GR, Meamar R. Application and Preventive Maintenance of Neurology Medical Equipment in Isfahan Alzahra Hospital. Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S323-9
28) Shaygannejad V, Emami Ardestani P, Ghasemi M, Meamar R. Restless Legs Syndrome in Iranian Multiple Sclerosis Patients: A Case-Control Study. Int J Prev Med 2013;Suppl 2: S189-93.
29)Ahmad Chitsaz, Mohammad Maracy, Keivan Basiri, Maryam Izadi Boroujeni, Amir Pouya Tanhaei, Marzieh Rahimi, and Rokhsareh Meamar. “25-Hydroxyvitamin D and Severity of Parkinson’s Disease,” International Journal of Endocrinology, vol. 2013, Article ID 689149, 4 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/689149
30)Ostadsharif M, Ghorbani A, Salehi M, Meamar R. Is there any Genetic Correlation
between CACNA1A Gene and Common Migraine in Iran? J Isfahan Med Sch 2013; 31(245):
31) Meamar R, Ghasemi M, Dehghani L. Comparing Anti-apoptotic Effects of Peroxisome
Proliferator-Activated Receptor-Gamma and Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors using
Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells Exposed to Sera from Patients with Alzheimer’s
Disease and Healthy Controls. J Isfahan Med Sch 2014; 31(264):
32-Meamar R, Maracy M, Ghasemi M, Salesi M. The Role of Anti-cyclic Citrullinated
Peptide Antibody from Joint to Brain. J Isfahan Med Sch 2014; 31(265):
33) Meamar R, Chitsaz A, Rahmanian M, Izadi-Boroujeni M. Evaluating Function of
Parathyroid Gland Axis in Parkinson's Disease. J Isfahan Med Sch 2014; 31(266):
34)Maracy M, Etedali F, Safaie F, Ghasemi R, Meamar R. Risk factors associated with Fagerström status with nicotine dependence in referred smokers for cessation. Int J Health Syst Disaster Manage 2013;1:174-9.
35) Meamar M , Maracy M, Bahonar A, Etedali F, Nozari Gh, Dehghani Samani M, et al.
Association of Sociodemographic Characteristic with Factors Related to Cigarette Abstinence in
Isfahan Smokers. J Isfahan Med Sch 2014; 32(297):
36)Ostadsharif M, Meamar R, Asadian M, Izadi M, Javadi-Rad M, Chitsaz A, et al.
Association of Vitamin D Receptor Genotypes in Sporadic and Familial Parkinsonism. J Isfahan
Med Sch 2014; 32(305):
37) Meamar R, Chitsaz A, Aghaye-Ghazvini MR. Trace Blood Elements and Severity of Parkinson Disease. J Isfahan Med Sch 2015; 32(308):
38) Meamar R, Shaabani P, Tabibian SR, Aghaye Ghazvini MR, and Feizi A.The Effects of Uric Acid, Serum Vitamin D3, and Their Interaction on Parkinson’s Disease Severity. Parkinson’s DiseaseVolume 2015; 2015 Article ID 463483, 7 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/463483
39) Basiri K, Ansari B, Meamar R. Frontotemporal dementia parkinsonism: Clinical findings in a large Iranian family. Adv Biomed Res 2015;4:37.
40) Basiri K, Abrishamkar S, Fatehi F, Ansari B, Meamar R. 'Cuff Sign' a new maneuver for decision-making in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome. Advanced biomed Res 2015;4:73.
41) Mirmosayyeb O, Meamar R, Tanhaie AP, Eskandari N, Shaygannejad V. Mesenchymal stem cell therapy in multiple sclerosis: An updated review of the current clinical trials. Multiple sclerosis and related disorders. 2014;3(6):750.
42) Etemadifar M, Dehghani L, Ganji H, Soleimani R, Talebi M, Eskandari N, Samani FS, Meamar R. Evaluation of the circulating CD34+, CD309+, and endothelial progenitor cells in patients with first attack of optic neuritis. Adv Biomed Res 2015;4:151
43) Ansari B, Basiri K, Meamar R, Chitsaz A, Nematollahi Sh. Association of Helicobacter pylori antibodies and severity of migraine attack. Iran J Neurol 2015; 14(3): 125-9.
44) Ghasemi M, Abrishamchi F, Basiri K, Meamar R, Rezvani M. Can we define severity of carpal tunnel syndrome by ultrasound?. Adv Biomed Res 2015;4:138.
45)Foroughi pour A, Meamar R. The evaluation of Serum testostrone level in reproductive age women with multiple sclerosis and its relation with disease severity. Yafteh. 2015; 16 (4) :110-117
46) Ansari B, Meamar R, Chitcaz A. Is There Any Difference in the Levels of Antibodies against Helicobacter Pylori Infection between the Patients with Migraine Headache with or without Aura? J Isfahan Med Sch 2015; 33(356): 1796-803
47)Najafi MR, Saeidi Sh, Nematollahi Sh, Meamar R. Different Characteristics between the Generalized and Partial Epilepsy Based on the Family History of Epilepsy. J Isfahan Med Sch 2016; 33(360): 2036-42
48) Meamar R, Nematollahi S, Dehghani L, Mirmosayyeb O, Shayegannejad V, Basiri K, et al. The role of stem cell therapy in multiple sclerosis: An overview of the current status of the clinical studies. Adv Biomed Res 2016;5:46.
49) Meamar R, Nikyar H, Dehghani L, Basiri K, Ghazvini MR. Assessing of plasma levels of iron, zinc and copper in Iranian Parkinson's disease. Adv Biomed Res 2016;5:31
50) Meamar R, Nikyar H, Dehghani L, Talebi M, Dehghani M, Ghasemi M. The role of endothelial progenitor cells in transient ischemic attack patients for future cerebrovascular events. J Res Med Sci 2016;21:47.
51) Kavian M, Karimi MT, Heidari E, Khorvash F, Meamar R, Marvi M. The Correlation between the Standing Stability and Fear of Falling in Patients with Stroke. J Isfahan Med Sch 2016; 33(364): 2225-31
52) Meamar R, Seyed Morteza Javadirad , Niloofar Chitsaz , Mojgan Asadian a, Mahdi Kazemi , Maryam Ostadsharif. Vitamin D receptor gene variants in Parkinson’s disease patients, Egypt J Med Hum Genet (2016), http://dx.doi. org/10.1016/j.ejmhg.2016.08.004
53) Narges Nouri, Mehrdad Memarzadeh, Mansoor Salehi, Nayereh Nouri, Rokhsareh Meamar, Mahdiyeh Behnam, Fatemeh Derakhshandeh, Tahereh Kashkoolinejad, Hossein Abdali. Prevalence of 22q11.2 microdeletion syndrome in Iranian patients with cleft palate ?????
54) Aminorroaya A, Meamar R, et al, The TSH levels and risk of hypothyroidism: Results from a population based prospective cohortstudy in an Iranian adult's populati..., Eur J Intern Med (2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ejim.2016.12.019
CONFERENCE (oral presentation):
1- Stem cell therapy in neurologic disorder at December 2010 in Al-Zahra hospital in neurologic congress in November 2011.
2- Stem cell and ALS in the first neuromuscular congress in Isfahan medical university at April 2012
3-- Stem cell and stroke in novamber2012 in stroke congress in Isfahan, Iran
4-Stem cell therapy in Multiple sclerosis in international congress at November 2014
1- Evaluation of teratogenicity of MDMA on cardio- and neurogenesis using mouse embryonic stem cell. Clinical pharmacology conference, Qebec Canada, 2008.Meamar R, Karamali F, Mirmohammad Sadeghi H, Nasr-Esfahan M-H.
2-Toxicity effects of methamphetamine on embryonic stem cell-derived neuron. Rokhsareh Meamar , Leila Dehghani , Seyed Ali mousavi. in neurology congress at October 2012.
3- Is the CACNA1A Gene Involved in Common Type of migraine? Rokhsareh Meamar , Mohammad Saadatnia , Abbas Ghorbani neuron in neurology congress at October 2012.
4- Assessment of methamphetamine effects on embryonic stem cell-derived neuron in addictive biology 2012
6-Cereblolysin for acute ischemic Stroke in stroke congress 2012
7- Effects of Ecstasy in Self-renewal Properties Mediated with Glutamate receptor in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells in royan congress 2013 , Rokhsareh Meamar, Leila Dehghani, Fereshte Karamali, Hossein Baharvand, Mohammad Hossein Nasr-Esfahani
8- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors have Beneficial Effects on endothelial Cell Dysfunction in royan congress 2013 Rokhsareh Meamar, Leila Dehghani, Majid Ghasemi
9- Comparison of the Effects of Ecstasy and methamphetamine on the RB1 Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells Differentiation into Neural Cells in addiction congress 2013
10- New drug in Multiple Sclerosis in 10 multiple sclerosis congress in Isfahan in October 2013
Dr Rokhsareh Meamar , Dr Ahmad Chitcaz , Leila Dehghani
11- Transdermally applied myelin peptides in multiple sclerosis in 10 multiple sclerosis congress in Isfahan in October 2013 , Dr Rokhsareh Meamar, Dr Ahmad Chitcaz, Leila Dehghani
12- The Role of Stem Cell Therapy in Multiple Sclerosis: an Overview of the Current Status of the Clinical Studies. The 2nd Annual Congress Stem Cells Research and Application (22-23 May 2014, Mashhad-Iran)
13- A Novel Predicted Target for miR-126 Involved in Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway and Cancer Stem Cell Formation in Glioma .Volume 16, Supplement 1, Summer 2014,presented at Royan International Twin Congress 10th Congress on Stem Cell Biology and Technology Pages: 164-164
PROPOSAL WHILE IN DOING:
1- Evaluation of therapeutic effects of mesenchymal stem cells combined with neuronal progenitor cells on neurological function improvement after induced embolic stroke model of rat as a first performer.
2- A comparison of the effect of ergot and non-ergot dopamine agonists on postural stability in patients with Parkinson disease as a first performer.
3- The Prognostic Value of Endothelial Markers for Determination of Cardiovascular Disorders in Children with End Stage Renal Disease as a second performer.
4- Evaluation of spot mutation in spinal muscular atrophy as a colleague.
5- Clinical Trial: The effect of intrathecl injection of autologouse mesenchymal stem cells in ALS patient’s symptoms improvement as a first performer.
6- Assessment of circulating endothelial progenitor cells in transient ischemic attack and its relation with possibility of stroke incidence as a first performer.
7- Determination of mercury and Pb, Fe, Cu level in serum of Parkinson’s disease patients in comparison to healthy control group in Isfahan-Iran as a first performer.
8- RPC6 mutation analysis in patients with focal segmental glomerulosclerosis as a first performer.
9- Association of vitamin D receptor gene polymorphism and Parkinson’s disease by RFLP method in Isfahan city as a first performer.
10-Association of common polymorphisms in CYP2D6 gene and Parkinson’s disease in patients that refer to Isfahan medical sciences clinics as a first performer.
1- Medical pharmacology
2- Stem cell and multiple sclerosis
3- A handbook of clinical pharmacology for medical students
4- Translation of illustrated pharmacology (lippincot)
1-1998, Iranian breast cancer society certificate
2- Referee for cell journal and International journal of fertility &sterility
2-Refree for Journal of research of medical science and advanced biomedical research and advance biomedical research journals in Isfahan University
3-Refree and editorial board in Iranian journal of basic medical science
4- Determination as a academic member in Stroke conference committee in Isfahan medical university
5-Scientific secretary in nanotechnology in pharmacy conference in Isfahan University of medical science.
6- Scientific secretary in methodology conference in Isfahan University of medical science.
1- Ezama Awards of addiction congress for article” Assessment of methamphetamine effects on embryonic stem cell-derived neuron” in 2012
2- Ezama Awards of addiction congress for article “Comparison of the Effects of Ecstasy and methamphetamine on the RB1 Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells Differentiation into Neural Cells in 2013
3- جایزه خادمین مکتوب و کتاب برگزیده سال بابت کتاب کاربرد بالینی داروها در یک نگاه
4- جایزه ویژه بابت انتخاب پژوهشگر نمونه در دانشگاه علوم پزشکی اصفهان در سال 1392
5- جایزه ویژه بابت انتخاب پژوهشگر نمونه در دانشگاه علوم پزشکی دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی نجف آباد در سال 1392
6- جایزه ویژه بابت انتخاب پژوهشگر نمونه در دانشگاه علوم پزشکی دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی نجف آباد در سال 1393
7- جایزه ویژه بابت انتخاب پژوهشگر نمونه در سطح استان اصفهان 1393